- IF AT ANY POINT IN TIME YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ON A HORSE AND YOU DON'T PLACE A DEPOSIT ON THE HORSE THEN THE HORSE CAN AND WILL BE SOLD TO THE FIRST PERSON THAT MAKES A DEPOSIT OR PAYS FOR THE HORSE. IT IS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ON OUR FACILITY.
- VET CHECKS ARE WELCOME AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- **PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IT IS IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO HAVE THE VET CHECK COMPLETED. BUYING HORSES IS A BUYERS BEWARE MARKET**
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY HORSES IN ANY WAY, IMPLIED, WRITTEN, OR VERBAL. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE THE NECESSARY STEPS TO INSURE YOUR HORSE BUYING EXPERIENCE IS A PLEASANT ONE. WE WILL BE AS HONEST AND UPFRONT AS WE CAN BUT DUE TO THE LEGALITIES WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO OFFER ANY TYPE OF GUARANTEE ONCE THE HORSE LEAVES OUR PROPERTY. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A CONTRACT AGREEING TO THE ABOVE LISTED TERMS.
- **WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE. WE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME FOR YOU TO SPEND WITH EACH HORSE THAT YOU RIDE AND INTERACT WITH ON OUR PROPERTY. PLEASE ASK ALL QUESTIONS BEFORE PURCHASING A HORSE. WE TRY TO BE AS UPFRONT AND HONEST AS WE CAN.**
Buyers have an obligation to represent honestly their skill level and intentions. Buyers who don’t take the time and trouble to learn good horsemanship ruin good horses quickly. Remember no horse is ever “finished.” They are sensitive creatures that continue to learn new behaviors throughout their lives. A novice horse person will “undo” professional training in a matter of minutes. Help us help you with accurate representation of your riding limits, experience and goals. If a horse’s price is more than you want to spend, ask whether it’s negotiable before you make an appointment. If the answer is no, there's no point wasting each others time. The turnover rate for sales horses at K and M Horses is very rapid due to the pricing structure. Please wait to inquire until you are ready to acquire a horse rather than just beginning to shop. Otherwise inquisition is pointless and the horses you inquire about will likely be sold before you have a chance to see or consider them. If you need to sell your existing horse before acquiring a new one, please address that issue first. If you are serious about one of our horses consider putting a deposit to hold or buy yourself first right of refusal to avoid the heartache of finding out your ideal horse has sold out from under you. This seems to happen way too often and can be heartbreaking for the seller too if the more appropriate or worthy prospective owner misses their chance. Subtle differences in riding technique produce very different responses from the horse. It may just be a matter of time and a little professional help before you and your new horse become a team, do not expect it immediately, they are live animals.
BUYER RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE